Monday, April 7, 2014

Reasons Why Certain YouTube Gamers Are Better Than Others

Okay, to those of my readers (which at this point of my blog, must be very few) who watch YouTube gamers, may get offended by this, because you crazy people idolize your YouTubers.

One of the more popular gamers on the interwebs is PewDiePie. I used to watch PewDiePie, until I realized he screams like a five year old in games like Goat Simulator. There are also a lot of rape jokes. There is an overabundance of rape jokes in the majority of his videos, and most them aren't even jokes. Most of the time, something touches him and he  just yells "RAAAAAPE!"

Anything that uses rape for humor, in my opinion, is completely uncondonable. Rape is a serious problem, especially outside of America. Felix must know that rape happens all the time in pretty much every country, so obviously people will be offended?

In my opinion, probably the least offensive of all YouTube gamers is Tobuscus. His channel is completely kid-safe. He tries his very hardest to not swear in his videos, he doesn't make any offensive jokes, and overall, he's pretty funny to watch. Sure, he screams in his videos, but it's out of legitimate fear. He doesn't scream to be loud and obnoxious, plus, he has Vlogs and other things to entertain yourself with.

Markiplier is my personal favorite gamer. He is rational when is comes to kicking and screaming. A lot of the horror games he plays have a lot of jump scares, and he is legitimately fearful. He doesn't swear all too much; there's the occasional "god dammit" and a rare "f***" or two. He tries to say "fudge" instead of "f***" most of the time, but he slips up every once and a while. Oh, and sometimes he's drunk in his videos, especially in his Drunk Minecraft series. A lot of the time, after recording Drunk Minecraft, he plays a couple other games, like SCP Containment Breach.

Those are the main people that I watch, but tbere are infinitely many others. SkyDoesMinecraft, CRY, Smosh, TheAmazingAtheist did some gaming, FuriousPete has a gaming channel.

I may even start gaming myself. I think the game I'll play and upload would be SCP Containment Breach, because that game is really fun.

~RJ



  

No comments:

Post a Comment