Saturday, April 5, 2014

A WILD BLOG APPEARS

Okay so I apparently made a blog because I obviously have absolutely nothing better to do. Other than maybe cry over fictional characters or reblog a pointless gifset on Tumblr. Or write a blog entry oh wait a minute.... Anyway, I suppose I'll start with basic stuff.

My pseudonym is R.J. Peterson because I don't like not having a false name because who the hell knows what someone could do with my real name, like writing a purposely bad book and say it was written by *insert real name here*? And no one's going to buy my real books because they all thought the false one sucked. Maybe I'm reading too far into this

I am a writer, but I'm not published yet so don't even bother. I try to draw but I always end failing with anatomy. I'm taking a basic drawing class which is prerequisite to advanced drawing, so hopefully in advanced drawing I can learned a little more about anatomy because I want to be able to art good and by good i mean KYHU and OwlerArt good

I guess for future education, I'll try to get into a good college so I can learn more about drawing people and anatomy and all that stuff. I also want to try to major in English so I can be an English because that would cool. Yell at kids all day while making hella profit by selling my books and arts. That would be paradise. Then again, the board of education can sometimes have some really stupid people in it (VOTE FOR CORE CURRICULUM AND STANDARDIZED TESTS BECAUSE THAT WILL ACTUALLY LIFT STRESS FROM KIDS AND TEACH THEM SOMETHING said no one ever).

So, I guess that sums it all up? Oh, and I try to be an amateur activist on Tumblr but I always end up failing because people don't give a damn about peoples opinions, so I'll probably rage about stuff going on out there in the big, bad, scary world full of stupidity and asshats in this blog.

Anyway, that is all. Good bye.

~RJ






No comments:

Post a Comment