Monday, April 7, 2014

A (Not) Brief Description of All of My Problems Which Will Probably Make Me Sound Like A Whiny Bitch and Make Me Lose Readers Why Am I Writing This Entry

Hello, my dear readers. This is my fourth entry to this blog and all I've really blogged about is how dissatisfying some forms of entertainment are (almost like this here blog)

Reading some other blogs, I've noticed a lot of people go into some detail about some of their problems and that it's kind of therapeutic? I guess that could be a thing. I guess I should start off with some of my brain things.

I have a whole party of disorders in my head. My brain is like mental disorder trail mix. Without M&Ms. There's a mix of depression, social anxiety, ADD, and some other motivational/focusing problems. So I'm taking a bunch of supplements and a couple prescription drugs. 

These are all basically hereditary, my mother is bipolar, depressed, and socially anxious and a bunch of things. My half brother has ADHD or ADD, I honestly can't remember. 

My father is religious. He has the average biased Christian views that follow that one line from Leviticus 20:13 that says gays aren't allowed, but doesn't know you can't mix fibers OR YOU'RE GOING TO HELL. So that's basically why I tell my dad nothing of my religious view or sexual preference. I've told my mom those things.

Speaking of which the conflict between me and my father is really only evident to me and my mother. My mother knows I'm an atheist, she knows I'm bisexual, but my father doesn't, and I don't plan on telling him. Don't get me wrong, I love my dad, it's just this one obstacle that kind of ruins it for me.

While we are on the subject of my parents, they divorced in 2010, which wrecked me emotionally. I'd randomly start crying in class, and I'd have to step outside the room. I'm quite sure that the divorce may have been a trigger for some or all of my mental problems. After the divorce, all my grades went to shit. I've been doing okay this year though.

I suppose this concludes my fourth blog entry. See you later, readers!

~RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment